I was never a sporty child. Ironic really that I ended up finding my passion in a fitness coaching role. But I am & have always been very driven & self competitive. A need to always try to better myself, in all areas of life I think is what drove me toward helping others achieve the same thing.
My journey started with studying a Diploma in Sport Coaching which then lead on to pursuing & qualifying as a Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach. I have been working within the fitness industry since 2012 & in that time I have worked directly with a wide range of people & accrued several thousand hours of coaching time.
If an enthusiastic & dedicated coach in a non judgemental & supportive environment is what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for a chat.
My approach to Personal Training is a holistic one that focuses on improving your exercise, eating habits, stress, recovery & your general outlook when it comes to health & fitness. This process involves identifying where you currently are & developing a comprehensive plan to get you to where you want to be. All while educating you around the decisions we make & why we make them.
I read a great quote a while ago that said
“the best coaches are those that make themselves redundant”
Ultimately every person I work with, I want to empower to have the knowledge & confidence to take control of & manage their own exercise and eating habits.
Personal Training is an investment & its my goal to provide a return on your investment that lasts you a lifetime
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training- Advanced Level Apprenticeship (Skills Active)
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral (FitTraining)
- Level 3 Certificate in Sport development, coaching & Fitness (Edexcel)
- Level 2 Diploma in Instructing Exercise & Fitness- Gym based exercise (FitTraining)
- First Aid Certified (St John Ambulance)
- Certified Body Type Nutrition Coach (Body Type Nutrition Academy)
- Body Type Nutrition Foundation Course (Body Type Nutrition Academy)
- Kettlebell instructor training (Premier Training international)
- Pure motion training (Focus Training)
- Certified Spinning Instructor (Mad Dog Athletics)
Continued Professional Development
- Behavioural Change & Motivational Interviewing (Advanced Coaching Academy)
- Advanced Nutritional Strategies (Advanced Coaching Academy)
- Real World Fat Loss (Advanced Coaching Academy)
- Training for Hypertrophy (Advanced Coaching Academy)
- Anatomy, Execution & Biomechanics (N1 Education)
- Nutrition & Programme Design (N1 Education)